Thursday 14 January 2016

RIP Alan Rickman

The only reason why the series lasted, the only person who was a mystery and the only person who loved till he died, Severus Snape has been and shall always be the most complex, deep-rooted character in the Harry Potter franchise. And no one could have played his role better than Alan Rickman. You shall be remembered, always.

Inevitably

I still remember your eyes,
The way they'd glisten in the sunshine.
Your red locks dancing in the wind
As we would speak near the willow.

Everyday I think of
how it could have been different.
If only it would have been me instead,
You could have been there for your infant.

But now I'm glad that I'm almost home
And I can see you again.
My love for you is still what it always was,
And after all this time, it's even more.









No comments:

Post a Comment